Heart of Flesh Necklaces and Bracelets



     I began making these necklaces after inspiration from Ezekiel 36:26.  I wanted to share a message through something visual that would be meaningful and heartfelt.  And so I began playing one evening a few weeks ago and several began to take shape.  I wanted to share just a sampling.  They will be for sale through Grace Haven's website shortly for $15 each and will help build our grants and go to our ministry outreaches.  Watch for ordering instructions soon.  Each necklace comes with the following story card attached:
 

Heart of Flesh Necklace

I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your of stone and give you a heart of flesh. Ezekiel 36:26


A while ago, I began finding heart stones. Gazing at the unique aspects to each one, I found beauty in the marks and the grooves. Some were soft and others had been shaped rather harshly. Some were eroded over time while others were hit fast chipping the surface. I imagined my own heart and its shape. How was it being formed? What aspects of my surroundings were shaping me?

I realized that regardless of what was happening around me, my heart was taking its shape from what I believed. More than anything I needed to know that Truth was filling my heart for it to receive and give Love as God intended.

As I prayed further I was led to this passage in Ezekiel and I felt a washing over my heart. My spirit rose as I rested in the words that our heavenly Father would remove the stone in our heart and soften us in his grace. No condemnation, no self willing, no striving, but through His love we are able to love well.

When you hold your necklace, I pray you contemplate the unique aspects. The wire represents the winding roads of your own personal journey that no other person will ever know, but Jesus. While you may have made some rough turns and at times loops didn't seem to have an end in sight, Jesus was always there. The stone represents who we were without God. It was hardened; alone. The thread represents the grace of Jesus that came when he died on the cross for us; the grace your heavenly Daddy weaves throughout your entire life making all things new. He wraps every broken piece and hands it back to you for you to see beauty. Your heart won't look like any other because it is as unique as you are and the destiny God has planned for you. But it is forever BEAUTIFUL, as you are.

If you haven't yet met Jesus as your heavenly Father, today He is asking you to receive him into your heart and to release to him everything that has kept you from living freely in the Love of Christ Jesus.

May your heart rest today in the safety of God's grace,

Tina Kacirek
Founder, Grace Haven Ministries

Comments

fanchon said…
I am absolutely in LOVE with these!!!! Simply beautiful- the necklace and the message. Literally brought tears to my eyes.
Unknown said…
Thank you for the encouragement!

Popular Posts