All consuming love

I woke this morning to news of Derek's accident and then later that he passed. I can't even wrap my mind around this news. As I cried out to the Lord for their family, I was immersed in the feeling of ALL CONSUMING LOVE. How can I feel such sadness and love at the very same time? The Lord's ways are mysterious but true.

I wanted to share a post I sent to an adoption group this morning because it wrapped up our experience with the Loux family.

This summer when we visited them in KC, Randy and I were so amazed at the inner workings of their home with 10 children. While they have a humble home- all you came away with was ABUNDANCE. They are so rich in love that every square foot of thay house seems to sing. While they were busying around making lunch, Renee feeding children, Derek filling out paperwork for the kids, their support staff bustling about....you would think it would be chaotic...small space, lots of people. It was just the opposite. There was enough time for everyone. In the midst of their 100 plus things to do they insisted on feeding us! :o) Somehow God allowed us to have uninterrupted fellowship amidst it all. This is the annointing of God. He multiplies! They walk by faith, not by sight! This is why I know Renee will be okay- because she is immersed in the ALL consuming love of Jesus...and she stays there.

If you haven't had the blessing of meeting the Loux family, I invite you to visit their blog site and to read about their ministry- The Josiah Fund and what they have been in the midst of doing. Consider sowing into their ministry now. http://louxfamilyblog.com/

We love you Renee and family. HUGS You have seen miracles and you will see more.

Though the mountains be shaken and the hills be removed, yet my unfailing love for you will not be shaken nor my covenant of peace be removed, says the Lord who has compassion on you. Isaiah 54:10

Comments

Popular Posts